So far today I have done the following:
- Woken up with hives
- Taken a cold shower (thanks to said hives)
- Left my keys in my house
- Realized I was locked out when I went to get said keys
- Broken in to the house with my library card (thanks to resourceful, and yet terrifying, instructions from my husband)
- Showed up to work 10 minutes late because of, well, all of the above
- Parked on a busy side street to get to try to get to the office faster
- Realized when I was half way to my office that I left my car running and, in fact, got to the office no faster
On the bright side: If there was an award for the Mondayest Monday ever, I’d for sure be in the running.
Now, as for the rest of the day…
I hope all of your Mondays are going better than mine.